Tutta la gamma smartwatch Fossil sarà aggiornata ad Android Wear 2.0
Android Wear 2.0 è ormai ufficiale, e i produttori di smartwatch si stanno affrettando a supportare la nuova versione sui loro dispositivi. Tra questi c’è anche Fossil.
@dancraft98 The update is expected to be released in mid March to all of our devices.
— Fossil (@Fossil) 27 febbraio 2017
Rispondendo ad un post su Twitter, l’azienda ha comunicato che tutta la sua gamma di smartwatch con Android sarà aggiornata alla versione 2.0 entro metà marzo.
Infatti in queste ore Q Marshal, Q Founder e Q Wander si stanno aggiornando ad Android Wear 2.0. Ecco il changelog ufficiale:
- Both iOS and Android users can now benefit from third-party standalone apps with enhanced functionality.
- Information at a glance is given a whole new meaning: users can customize their watch faces with the information they use the most and create app shortcuts to play music, call a car, or check their latest fitness goals.
- Apps can now quickly be downloaded through the on-watch Google Play Store.
- Android Wear 2.0 brings the Google Assistant* to your watch. Simply hold the power button on your watch or say “Ok Google”. Users can ask about the weather, play music, or ask for directions.
User Navigation & Design
- Android Wear 2.0 features a new design from top to bottom including a more user-friendly navigation experience.
- The user interface is now darker which makes it easier for the user to read and improves battery life.
- Now, regardless of whether you have iOS or Android phone, users can customize the style (including exclusive Fossil Q watch faces) and information on their watch, and updates make it easier than ever for users to swipe from one watch face to another.
- There are three new ways to respond to text messages. This update allows the user to be more conversational—you can see the whole text and respond with a variety of choices including a watch keyboard, handwriting, or Smart Reply.
- Android Wear 2.0 comes with an improved workout experience through Google Fit.
- Track runs, bike rides, strength training (i.e pull-ups, push-ups), and more.
- Users can now measure calories, pace, distance, and additional exercises based on settings.
- As long as connection to cellular activity or Wifi-users can stay motivated while working out by streaming music right from your watch.