Novità stile Google Now in arrivo su Facebook
Facebook ha annunciato delle novità per la propria App Android ed iOS, abilitando Location History nelle impostazioni vi verranno segnalati le notizie, gli eventi, i film e le condizioni climatiche della vostra zona, simile a Google Now, inoltre, a seconda delle pagine seguite, potrete ricevere notizie sportive, trasmissioni televisive e notifiche sui compleanni.
L’update partirà dagli USA per poi espandersi nel resto del Globo.
“Today, we’re starting to roll out an expanded, personalized notifications tab in the Facebook app.
Every day, people use their notifications to keep up-to-date with their friends and family. We’ve heard feedback that people wanted to add important information that they can easily see, all in one place. Along with your notifications, you can see and customize timely info including:
- Friends’ milestones, like birthdays and life events
- Sports scores and TV reminders, based on Pages you’ve liked
- Upcoming events that you’ve joined
You can also add additional, optional information that is tailored for you based on where you are if you enable Location History in the Facebook app, including:
- Things happening around your community, like local events and news that is popular in the city you live in
- Weather updates, like current conditions and severe weather alerts
- Movies playing in theaters near you
- A list of nearby places to eat, with links to the places’ Facebook Pages and reviews
With this update, your current notification settings will not change, and you can adjust those any time in your Settings. You can also customize the info you see by tapping the arrow to the right of each card, or Add More Cards at the bottom of the tab.
We’ll continue to listen to feedback about the information people find most useful and may periodically add more cards to choose from.
These new personalized options will gradually roll out to Facebook for Android and iPhone in the US.”